I know that I’m just starting the blog today, and I may have very few if any readers, but I still feel it a must to have some basic rules.
These rules are without too much depth; they are guidelines and serve as a warning.
If you abuse these, you will be banned.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence(ie. threats of suicide or physical harm).
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature. Please refrain from debating religion and politics. No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will be banned from the site.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other opinions. We should respect all points of view. Flaming will not be tolerated. Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or “Spam” is permitted.
- Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
- Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed; please do not abuse this.
- Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
5. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature(ie. proselyting).
6. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.